[Histonet] Happy Friday and National Medical Lab ProfessionalsAppreciation Week

Mickie Johnson mickie25 <@t> netzero.net
Fri Apr 20 09:42:55 CDT 2007

Thank you Claire!

I was not aware of this quote. I'm sorry I never got to meet Dr. Mohs. I
have talked with those who have and they always speak of him with warmth and
respect. It is how I feel about Lee Luna and Dezna Sheehan, whom I had the
privilege to know. Their inspiration and encouragement helped to make
Histotechnology professional.

Best Regards,

Mickie

Mickie Johnson, B.S., HTL(ASCP)