[Histonet] Cyto help. Can you help? (Slightly off-topic)

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 12:18:59 CDT 2007

Hi Histonetters,
A posting I saw this morning looking for cyto help gave me an idea.  I also need some help.  I am currently working on a recruiting assignment for one of my histology clients to assist them in finding a cytology supervisor.  As you know I specialize in permanent placement in histology.  The help I need is if you know any cytology supervisors that might be interested in a new opportunity could you please pass this e-mail on to them?

This is a full time, day shift permanent position located in the Pittsburgh area.

I can be reached at 866-607-3542 or relia1 <@t> earthlink.net Thanks-Pam

Again I realize this is off topic and if anyone is offended by this posting I would like to apologize in advance.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this post.

Thanks Again - Pam

Thank you!

Pam M. Barker
President