[Histonet] GROSSING

Charles.Embrey Charles.Embrey <@t> carle.com
Wed Apr 18 12:56:32 CDT 2007

I put my own lids on.
Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Marybeth
Kaulahao
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:50 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] GROSSING

Does anyone out there assist the pathologist during gross? We are in a
bit of a fix over here. We did with our pathologist for years. She has
retired. 2 guys took her place and one needs us to put the lids on the
cassettes...because it makes gross go much faster for him. it is making
the days when he does gross very long for us. The other pathologist
doesn't need any one to stay with him. We are about a 7000 case /year
85-120 cassettes/ day lab. my lab manager has asked me to ask other labs
what they do. Anyone??
thanks
Mary beth