[Histonet] Alcian Blue 8GX and S from someone who made it to sell

bhewlett <@t> cogeco.ca bhewlett <@t> cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 17 13:50:28 CDT 2007

> Akemi,

Alcian blue was NEVER available in any natural form.
It is and always has been, a synthetic dye first produced by ICI in the early fifties. The process of production
required some dangerous intermediates, that was why production ceased. Production now involves less dangerous
intermediates and hence more expense(naturally).

Bryan