[Histonet] FW: HTL question

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Fri Apr 13 10:47:20 CDT 2007

C is the best answer.
D is plain wrong. Moreover, it is ridiculous.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCZVED)
Sent: 11 April 2007 18:24
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] FW: HTL question

All,

I am forwarding this email from a young lady I know that is studying for
her HTL.  I will pass along your responses.  Thanks in advance for
helping.

Jeanine Bartlett, BS, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Infectious Diseases Pathology
Branch 1600 Clifton Road, MS/G-32
18/SB-114
Atlanta, GA  30333
(404) 639-3590