[Histonet] Seasonal snap freezing noses and ears in Montana

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Apr 11 15:04:49 CDT 2007

Ah, you guys have it WARM, so don't be wussies!  It has been snowing here
all week.  Come visit Montana where our annual Easter Bunny snowstorm only
dropped 8 inches heavy wet white UGH! this year (normal is ~ 2
ft!)  Temperatures plunged to 20F - 25F with winds making the annual Easter
egg hunt a ear and nose snap freezing experience.  The front yard mini
glacier should be taken out with Global Warming by end of week though.

Springtime in the Rockies is sooo much fun at times.

Gayle Callis
 From Frozen Reaches of Montana!