[Histonet] Job Openings New England

eileen.lonergan <@t> verizon.net eileen.lonergan <@t> verizon.net
Mon Apr 9 10:41:19 CDT 2007

Hi Histonetters,

We have taken on additional clients and services over the last few months and need to fill our rapidly expanding Histology Department.  We are a large reference lab servicing 8 large suburban hospitals. We are located on Boston’s North Shore in Peabody MA, just off Route One North and 30 minutes from the NH border.  Our salaries are very competitive with Boston salaries without the hassle of the commute and parking.  State of the Art, newly designed lab with great benefits and an even greater group of experienced Histotechs.   Openings are for 2nd and 3rd shift at the moment, but an early 1st shift start time (3am) is not out of the question for the right person.  Please contact me directly either by email or phone.  Expertise in human tissue is a must as well as biopsy embedding and microtomy.  Remember, Summer in New England is just around the corner!!

Eileen A Lonergan, HT(ASCP)
Histopathology Manager
ConVerge Diagnostic Services
CytoDx Histology Division