[Histonet] Myosin Heavy Chain (slow) Antibodies

Yun Shi shiy <@t> uthscsa.edu
Thu Apr 5 16:53:34 CDT 2007

According to Sigma's certificate I got for monoclonal anti-skeletal
myosin (slow) antibody clone NOQ7.5.4D (Product # M8421) , it should
work on (protease digested) FFPE tissue sections. But it does say in the
product info that detection in FFPE tissues is greatly enhanced by
proteolytic digestion of the preparation.

Hope this helps.
Yun

Physiology
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
210-562-6117