[Histonet] RE: Double immunostaining with a rabbit and rat

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Tue Apr 3 02:20:51 CDT 2007

   Hi Cathy,

   I  cannot  recommend you this G/2 kit as this is sequential as well as
   multi-species based. A home-brew solution is more appropriate here:

   Rt CD34 + Rb casp-3 (cocktail)

   Goat  anti-rat/HRP  (mouse absorbed)* + goat anti-rabbit/AP polymer **
   (cocktail)

   Develop AP activity in red (Dako LPR)

   Develop HRP activity in brown (DAB+ from any source)

   * =  see Jackson or Rockland

   ** = see LabVision

   Lots of success with staining!

   Chris van der Loos, PhD