[Histonet] histopathology service

Serge Rousselle srousselle <@t> hsrl.org
Thu Sep 28 15:53:38 CDT 2006

Dear Chen,

HSRL is a full service contract histopathology organization. We can
accommodate any of your histology and pathology needs, including animal
model evaluations. I was recently working at Charles River Labs and did a
lot of different types of evaluations, including animal models, but also
implants, toxicology, efficacy studies, etc. Please visit our web site
(www.hsrl.org <http://www.hsrl.org/> ). The pathology page is still pending
but that will give you an idea of who we are and what our client services
are like. We are very responsive, strive for excellence, and have very
competitive prices. I will be happy to send you my CV upon request.

I hope we can discuss your projects,

Best regards,

Serge

Serge D. Rousselle, DVM, DACVP

Director of Pathology - Senior Pathologist

HSRL (Histo-Scientific Research Laboratories)

5930 Main Street

Mount Jackson, VA 22842

540 335 5638 (Mobile)

540 477 4440