[Histonet] VCAM-1, ICAM-1, P-selectin antibody

Sherwood, Margaret MSHERWOOD <@t> PARTNERS.ORG
Thu Sep 28 11:40:56 CDT 2006

I use these antibodies, as well as E-selectin, which are specific for various
cell-adhesion molecules (CAMs) for a study on immuno-suppressed patients.  We
use them on frozen sections of punch biopsies of skin.  I ordered my antibodies
from DAKO.  (I should add that I have not had any problems with ordering from
DAKO).

Peggy

Peggy Sherwood
Lab Associate, Photopathology