[Histonet] Giemsa stain for Malaria

Okland, Gloria A Gloria.A.Okland <@t> questdiagnostics.com
Wed Sep 27 15:49:06 CDT 2006

Hi Ya'll, My pathologist is wanting the histo lab to use automated Giemsa stain for the thick EDTA slides for Malaria.  Our first test worked great, but now all the cells are washing off.  Does anyone have a procedure for this?
Thanks

Gloria

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.