[Histonet] Microwave processors

Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCID) jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Wed Sep 27 04:50:56 CDT 2006

It depends on what they need it for.  For a few samples I had success
with the Milestone TT/Mega but if you plan to do a lot of processing the
continuous-load, walk-away features of the Sakura Xpress are great.

Jeanine Bartlett, BS, HT(ASCP)
1600 Clifton Road, MS/G-32
18/SB-114
Atlanta, GA  30333
(404) 639-3590
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer
MacDonald
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:40 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Microwave processors

A graduate from our Histotechology program is in the market for a
microwave processor and has asked for my advice.  I have no working
knowledge of the microwave processors.  Can anyone provide the pros and
cons of the microwave processors on the market?  What should she look
for?
Thank you for your help.
Jennifer MacDonald
Mt. San Antonio College