[Histonet] off-topic re: our Tim Morken

Morken, Tim tpmorken <@t> labvision.com
Tue Sep 26 12:35:22 CDT 2006

If interested you can see the page of the Biology book at the California
Society site under the Downloads section:

http://www.californiahistology.org/index.cfm?p=10

Tim Morken

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jan
Shivers
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:56 AM
To: histonet
Subject: Re: [Histonet] off-topic re: our Tim Morken

In his textbook photo, Tim looks very professional, and handsome, of
course.

And I can attest that as far as 10th grade biology books go, this one is
Great.  It even has a section on Stem Cells in it.  I find myself
reading the darn thing for pleasure... Oh geeeez, am I officially
becoming a biology nerd?

Jan