[Histonet] ExactAntigen and Antibody Review project

Hanqing Xie han <@t> synatom.biz
Mon Sep 25 12:40:29 CDT 2006

Dear Histonet subscribers,

With permission from Dr. Linda Margraf, we are sending
you this message to introduce our service.

ExactAntigen provides gene- and species-specific
reagent information. This email is to introduce our
Antibody Review service.  In this service, antibody
information including suppliers, immunological
methods, and more are systematically extracted from
peer-reviewed publications, and organized to help
ExactAntigen visitors find most suitable antibodies.
We have so far collected antibody application
information for over 1900 genes, and the number is
increasing daily.

Here are two examples:
http://www.exactantigen.com/review/AKT1.html
http://www.exactantigen.com/review/BRCA1.html

ExactAntigen is a free website and no registration is
required.

Many of you are experts in immunohistochemistry, we
appreciate your corrections, comments, and
suggestions.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Hanqing Xie, Ph. D.
http://www.exactantigen.com/