[Histonet] may grunwald giemsa

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 10:58:51 CDT 2006

Reduce the dehydration steps to a minimum, starting with 95% EthOL and make them as fast as possible. Clearing will pose no problems for decolorization, but dehydration will.
  René J.

Gudrun Lang <gu.lang <@t> gmx.at> wrote:
  Hi histonetters,
I am looking for a successful procedure for May-Grunwald-Giemsa stain on
cytological preps. My colleages in the cyto-lab want to establish it on an
automated stainer. They are interested in the right dehydration steps
afterwards.

Thanks in advance
Gudrun Lang