[Histonet] Image analysis software

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Sep 21 10:48:45 CDT 2006

Andrea

We use image pro plus and also automeasure from zeiss.  Both work well, but
our image analysis guy prefers the image pro plus because he can write his
own code for the image pro and we can't do that with the automeasure
software we have currently we would need to buy an additional software
package from zeiss called commander.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC