[Histonet] Protcol request for whole mount staining of trachea

sohail ejaz sohail_e <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 17:02:03 CDT 2006

Dear All

  I am currently screening DKK1 transgenic mice for their effect on tracheal vasculature using the whole mount immunoflouresence.

  I am using Cd31 antibody for that and everything is going well when i do it with retinal whole mount staining but when it comes to trachea, i cant see any blood vessels. What i am thinking is that i am not getting enough penetration.

  Is there anyone who could kindly guide me a complete protocol for whole mount immunoflouresence of trachea.

  Thanks

  Dr.Sohail Ejaz

  Vascular signalling group
  Institut für Kardiovaskuläre Physiologie
  Fachbereich Medizin der Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität,
  Theodor-Stern-Kai 7
  D-60590 Frankfurt am Main
  Germany