[Histonet] Pennsylvania Histotechnology Society Meeting for October

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 18 14:40:32 CDT 2006

Hello Again,

We are offering a number of seminars for all phases of Histotechnology and
related fields.  We have Grossing Surgical Specimens: A Histologist View,
FNA for Cytologists and Management seminars the first day with CPT Coding,
CAP and Ergonomics.  The beginner or someone who is need of a refresher
class in IHC will be covered and for the advanced IHC person we will have
Multiple Antigen/Chromogen Staining.  Just is case you need to negoiate
contracts will even have a seminar on that for you.  CSI and Entomology
will be covered as will some plastics information for research people.  HT
Readiness and QHIC seminars are available for those who are registering
soon.  Join us and see what is new, exciting and get those CEUs we all need
for the year.

The full program is at www.pahisto.org for all.

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum