[Histonet] Slide prep numbers

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 14:00:35 CDT 2006

Yes, just sectioning! Even other tasks as trimming, preparing the blocks to cut and slides etching are considered separate.
  René J.

"Madary, Joseph" <MadaryJ <@t> MedImmune.com> wrote:
  The query was how many slides one can prepare, but that is vague to me,
but I am interested in this. By prepare, in my lab preparing is
trimming, processing, embedding, microtomy, staining and coverslipping.
I honestly do not believe I could trim, process, embed, cut, stain and
coverslip 248 per day. I could probably make a fortune in a private
histolab with a couple of techs like that. Is it just cutting?