[Histonet] Surgical Pathology Departments

Lott, Robert Robert.Lott <@t> TriadHospitals.com
Tue Sep 12 14:55:47 CDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I'm sooooo....sad because I'm not in Phoenix at NSH (first one I've
missed in many years).... but, since I'm not, I have a question for all
of you!

Are their hospital based or even private practice anatomic pathology
laboratories which operate without transcriptionists/secretary/clerical
type individuals for reporting and distribution of reports, etc. and ALL
those things they do?

If so, who performs the duties that would normally be part of their
job.... ??

Seems I vaguely remember a short thread about this maybe a year ago...

Robert

Robert L. Lott, HTL(ASCP)

Manager, Anatomic Pathology

LabFirst / Trinity Medical Center - formerly

Montclair Baptist Medical Center

800 Montclair Road

Birmingham, AL   35213

205-592-5388  phone