[Histonet] decalcifying with Jenkin's fluid

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 12:34:08 CDT 2006

John:
  Decalcifying a specimen is something particular to that specimen.
  How long takes to decalcify another specimen I don't think it will help you much, you will need anyway to test your specimen for the end point (with whatever procedure you chose to do so).
  René J.

"Campbell, John Thomas (UMR-Student)" <jtcrhb <@t> umr.edu> wrote:

I need to know about how long I should leave a speciman in Jenkin's fluid to become fully decalcified. I am sure it depends on the size of the speciman but if someone can tell me how long they leave their specimens in and what size they are I can probably figure out the length at which I should leave mine in.

Thanks
John Campbell
Graduate Student
University of Missouri Rolla