[Histonet] BK VIRUS, C4d ANTIBODY

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Thu Oct 26 11:20:46 CDT 2006

Currently we use two RUO antibodies in our laboratory.  They are
antibodies for BK virus and C4d.  Does anybody know of and IVD or ASR
antibodies for BK or C4d.  My understanding is that if there are we need
to be using them instead of the current RUO antibodies.  I do know about
the other requirements of using ASR and RUO antibodies such as the
disclaimer statement, validation, and failed searches.  Thank you.

Jim Vickroy

Technical Supervisor - Surgical and Autopsy Pathology

Memorial Medical Center

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.