[Histonet] Repetitive strain?

Philip Oshel oshel1pe <@t> cmich.edu
Thu Oct 26 10:36:47 CDT 2006

Jan Minshew wrote a good article on cumulative stress disorders for
Microscopy Today, 1999, vol 7 #6, pp27-29. Available by free download
at:
http://www.microscopy-today.com/cgi-bin/MTWWWListingSQL.pl

If the direct link doesn't work, go to http://www.microscopy-today.com
and click on "cumulative table of contents", then scroll to Vol 7 #6,
July 1999.

Phil

--
Philip Oshel