[Histonet] talking of unsolicited emails.......

Phil McArdle pmcardle <@t> ebsciences.com
Thu Oct 26 07:44:33 CDT 2006

Yes; I wondered how I got on that list. Though I'm a vendor, I don't
send unsolicited e-mails, so I can't look at it as a manifestation of
karma, either. :-)

--
Phil McArdle
Microwave Product Manager

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
- Mahatma Gandhi