[Histonet] talking of unsolicited emails.......

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Wed Oct 25 19:08:41 CDT 2006

Indeed I did and it irritated me. I make a conscious effort not to
purchase from companies who solicit  business by stealing information
off of a listserv and spamming email accounts .... so quite honestly
it's their loss.