[Histonet] Re: goodbye - vendor perspective-histotech opinion

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 25 08:48:22 CDT 2006

Hmmm. I guess that I consider Histonet a more specialized version of the
more "everyday" bulletin boards and (sort of) online shopping sites like
BizRate and those on internet portals like AOL and Yahoo!, etc.  Every
one of those sites has a forum for posting opinions and ratings about
how stuff works or doesn't work, companies that supply/deliver/repair
said products, etc.  I would be surprised if the companies aren't
actively monitoring these sites to get a handle on how their products
are doing.  Essentially it's marketing research for free, right?  Why
should Histonet be any different?

Kathleen
Rutgers University