[Histonet]advice to vendors

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Tue Oct 24 14:58:14 CDT 2006

I attended a customer satisfaction management seminar a few years ago,
where I learned that for every bad experience, a customer will tell
approximately 10 people about the problem.    However, that same person
will tell between 0-2 people about a positive experience with a merchant.
Ergo the saying (which my husband used frequently during his 23 year
military career)  changed to a PG rating - -
"It only takes one "AH - Shoot!!" to wipe out TEN "'Atta-boy!"(s)

Geoff McAuliffe <mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
10/24/2006 02:30 PM

David Henriks <henriks <@t> southbaytech.com>
cc
Douglas D Deltour <doug <@t> ppspath.com>, histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu,
"'Monfils, Paul'" <PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org>
Subject
Re: [Histonet]advice to vendors

Vendors might want to remember, and practice, this old chestnut .........

"You never win an argument with a customer"

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.