[Histonet] Have we in fact kicked off vendors?

Madary, Joseph MadaryJ <@t> MedImmune.com
Tue Oct 24 14:46:34 CDT 2006

I have been able to use the histonet to make big decisions on equipment,
and I have also saved time by having vendors approach me offering fair
prices BECAUSE of histonet when they saw I was looking.   So leave the
vendors on, let people say what they want about products.  I have to say
that unless a person says something bad about a vendor, product
discussion is supposed to be uncensored right?  I do not want to make a
mistake on this great resource.  I guess what I am askings is have we
kicked off vendors?