[Histonet] Re: goodbye - vendor perspective

Douglas D Deltour doug <@t> ppspath.com
Tue Oct 24 14:46:27 CDT 2006

David,

My boss posting on histonet? Now you are grasping at straws. Your
comparisons have nothing to do with the opinions of sold merchandise or
services.
"Praise in public, criticize in private". This may be fine for your
employees or your kids but I am not buying anything from Mr. Rogers. If a
company is not prepared to receive honest public feedback then they really
shouldn't be in the business.

Now going to the highest bidder: Keeping my opinions to myself. Do I hear
one dollar!

Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Professional Pathology Services, PC
One Science Court
Suite 200
Columbia, SC 29203
(803)252-1913
Fax (803)254-3262

PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES, PC
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately.