[Histonet] Re: goodbye - vendor perspective

David Henriks henriks <@t> southbaytech.com
Tue Oct 24 14:15:47 CDT 2006

Geoff:

Perhaps you missed what I was responding to.  I have pasted it below:

"Jane asks Histonet about product "A"

John has used product "A" and has had many documented problems.

John responds to Histonet and Jane about product "A".

Product "A's" people calls John's boss because they did not like John's
comments which are documented and true.

So John should not answer Jane's question?

Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)"

I was responding to a question in the same form in which it was presented.  How is it that my response offended you?  How would my response possibly antagonize a customer?  Where do you get the "I make the rules" part?

I'm serious, I really would like you to explain how my response was so offensive and how I would have antagonized customers.  Honestly, I really don't get it.

Thanks.

David

-

David Henriks
President
South Bay Technology, Inc.
1120 Via Callejon
San Clemente, CA 92673 USA

TEL: +1-949-492-2600
Toll-free in the USA: +1-800-728-2233
FAX: +1-949-492-1499

email: henriks <@t> southbaytech.com

Celebrating 40 years of providing Materials Processing Solutions for Metallogaphy, Crystallography and Electron Microscopy.

Please visit us online at www.southbaytech.com.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is privileged and confidential.  This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or disclose this communication.  Notify the sender of the mistake by calling +1-949-492-2600 and delete this message from your system.