[Histonet] Available Saturday/Flex Position available in Towson

Paula Wilder histo20 <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:51:00 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a newly vacated position at St. Joseph Medical Center.
We are looking for a Saturday flex (and possibly weekday hours as well)
Pathology Assistant to fill in for our fulltime PAs. Hours are somewhat
flexible.  Please, if anyone is interested, please contact our HR department
here at the hospital at 410-337-1288.  Thanks so much!
Paula Wilder
St. Joseph Medical Center
Towson, MD 21204
410-337-1741