[Histonet] A complex issue.

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 09:45:38 CDT 2006

And what did you do about it (now that you have made it public)?
  René J.

"Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist" <Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk> wrote:
  By a quirk of fate, I received this e-mail this morning.
I received an identical one about 18 months ago.

Dear Dr. Marshall,

I am contacting you due to your expertise in Pathology.

My firm, Clinical Advisors (www.clinicaladvisors.com), is an independent research firm that focuses on the health care industry. We currently have a client who is interested in getting your opinion of the Ventana Symphony slide stainer.

The client is interested in conducting a 30-45 minute phone interview with you to discuss this topic. Further, for your time we would pay you an honorarium, made payable either to you directly or to your organization.

Please let me know if this opportunity interests you. If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to contact me via email or phone at (646) 873-3005.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Corinne McGown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corinne McGown, MPH

Clinical Advisors

444 Madison Avenue, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Telephone: 646.873.3005

www.clinicaladvisors.com

Dr Terry L Marshall, B.A.(Law), M.B.,Ch.B.,F.R.C.Path
Consultant Pathologist
Rotherham General Hospital
South Yorkshire
England