[Histonet] Private emails

Senn, Amy ASenn <@t> mercy.pmhs.org
Mon Oct 23 14:59:54 CDT 2006

   Subject: [Histonet] Vendors Strong ArmTactics
    To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
    Hi,
         This sadly is NOT an unusual situation. You'll notice if you have
ever
    asked a question here that you will get a lot of private messages sent
    directly to you not to the list in general. This is usually because they

    have been threatened in one way or another by a company over an opinion
they
    have shared.
    ***************Amos, I agree with you. I've asked several questions that

    were answered via private email.  I always wondered why....but I guess
this
    is reason enough.  It's sad that we are supposed to learn and grow from
this
    list and because of what happened with Joe, information isn't being
    shared....
    I wonder why the vendor has nothing to say.
    Amy Senn

- Ignored:
    ps--good to hear from you Amos :)