[Histonet] PA Programs available?

Jennie Jenkins jjenkins <@t> sch-farmville.org
Mon Oct 23 14:28:39 CDT 2006

Does anyone out there know if there are any PA programs that offer
online coursework so that I would only have to travel for the labs?

Or is there anyone out there who has sit for the exam through the OJT
route and could shed some light. I already know the requirements, I just
don't know if I can pass the exam based on the fact that we do such
limited variety of specimens in our hospital.

Thanks in advance.

Jennie Jenkins, MT
Southside Community Hospital
Farmville, VA 23901
434-315-2618

This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain
information that is confidential to Southside
Community Hospital.  If you are not the intended
recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the
message or attachments.  In such a case, please
notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and
erase all copies of the message and attachments.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to
the official business of Southside Community
Hospital are neither given nor endorsed by it.