[Histonet] Good Bye

Weems, Joyce JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org
Mon Oct 23 09:49:07 CDT 2006

The saddest part is that the employer would listen. j

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Carole
Fields
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 10:46 AM
To: 'Joe Nocito'
Cc: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Good Bye

How can someone be "burned at the stake"  for using OUR "their own" website?
The HistoNet is NOT for VENDORS!!!  Is that not the way this was set up.  I
really thought they were not supposed to be on here at all.  Do we no longer
have free speech because of these companies that are not supposed to be on
here!!!!!  Please correct me if I am wrong....maybe I don't get it .... but
this sounds insane.
Carole Fields, HT,ASCP
Pathology Supervisor
Lexington Medical Center