[Histonet] Good Bye

Patricia Adams alaskagirl1950 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 23:21:52 CDT 2006

Dear All,
  I normally just read what is going on in the world of Histonetters and do not write, but I think that Joe's Employers should have stuck by him before taking the Vendors side.
  Just by reading all of his good advice over this last year, I have found that he has great judgment.  I think that the Bosses should have considered that and told the Vendor that maybe there is a good reason for Joe's dissatisfaction.
  I have left a job where one person can cause problems and my side was never asked for my Bosses blindly believed a jealous person.  So maybe bosses should value their employees and stand by them,  the Vendor is not doing the work for them after all, Joe is.
  By the way I moved on to a job where having a brain and the knowledge to trouble shoot and get the work done is not taken for granted.  I am very valued for what I can do.  As we all should be valued, we do great work and have an important place in Health Care, be it Human or Animal.
  So keep up your spirit and fire Joe.
  I would be proud to stand by you, and not behind you!

  Patricia Adams, HT (ASCP)
  Supervisor Histology
  College of Veterinary Medicine and Allied Health
  Tuskegee University
  Tuskegee, Alabama

Patricia Adams
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=YWxhc2thZ2lybDE5NTA%3D