[Histonet] Good Bye

Rittman, Barry R Barry.R.Rittman <@t> uth.tmc.edu
Fri Oct 20 15:12:10 CDT 2006

Joe
Hang on in there.
You are our hero.
Proud that you have the courage to stand up for your convictions.
Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Joe
Nocito
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 2:47 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Good Bye

    Just as I expected, some one called my place of employment. Not only
did I get flamed, I was burned to a crisp. I hope you are happy. You
think you may have won, but all you did was hamper a so called open
forum so people could exchange ideas and opinions. Now, many people will
be afraid to give their honest opinion for fear of retribution, Sleep
tight tonight. You almost cost me my job. Losing my job over a vendor is
just not worth it. I don't need any help, I can do it just fine by
myself.
    Netters, it's been fun. I had many laughs and received a lot of
information. I pass the baton on to someone else. It's sad that people
can not give their honest opinion.
    We'll be meeting again, you can be sure of that. Good bye and good
luck.

Joe Nocito