[Histonet] Good Bye

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Fri Oct 20 14:46:37 CDT 2006

    Just as I expected, some one called my place of employment. Not only did I get flamed, I was burned to a crisp. I hope you are happy. You think you may have won, but all you did was hamper a so called open forum so people could exchange ideas and opinions. Now, many people will be afraid to give their honest opinion for fear of retribution, Sleep tight tonight. You almost cost me my job. Losing my job over a vendor is just not worth it. I don't need any help, I can do it just fine by myself.
    Netters, it's been fun. I had many laughs and received a lot of information. I pass the baton on to someone else. It's sad that people can not give their honest opinion.
    We'll be meeting again, you can be sure of that. Good bye and good luck.

Joe Nocito