[Histonet] RE: fresh frozen brain controls

Smid, Alojz ASmid <@t> mednet.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 20 13:32:45 CDT 2006

/Please could someone tell me where I can obtain or buy some fresh
/frozen brain
/controls slides. I need fresh frozen slides from the following brain

This might be worth a look:
http://www.loni.ucla.edu/uclabrainbank/

L.

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.