[Histonet] (no subject)

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 11:09:39 CDT 2006

Naira:
  Yes, you can. Hydrate the section and do the new protocol. You will not need to repeat the blocking step; start with the new antibody.
  René J.

"Margaryan, Naira" <NMargaryan <@t> childrensmemorial.org> wrote:
  Hi histoneters:

My question probably very stupid :( I did some immunoperoxide staining
with full protocol (blocking steps, Ab primary and secondary, tertiary,
DAB, hematoxylin counterstained, alcohols, xylin and coverslipped.
My question is: Is it possible to reuse/restain with other Ab this slide
again?

Thanks in advance,
Naira