[Histonet] Coverslipping Film

HSRL histosci <@t> shentel.net
Wed Oct 18 11:50:26 CDT 2006

www.hsrl.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Mary
Parker
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:33 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Coverslipping Film

Does anyone have any information on repairing film coverslips. We have
an Archive facility with slides that were prepared years ago and had the
film cover strips on them.

The problem is that the film is lifting away from the slide, and in some
instances the tissue section is adhered to the film.

If anyone knows how to go about repairing these slides, I would be most
appreciative of any information that you might have( other than Scotch
Tape)

Mary D. Parker

Histology Lab Manager

EPL, Inc.