[Histonet] c4d antibody

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Wed Oct 4 17:34:49 CDT 2006

We use a rabbit anti-human C4d from American Research Products (Belmont, MA) for formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.  Their telephone number is (617) 489-1120.  I have a beautiful digital image of C4d labeling in kidney tissue that I can send you if you're interested.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Immunopathology & Histology
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596
(860) 545-0174 Fax

>>> Ruser Rebecca <histobr <@t> yahoo.com> 10/03/06 7:57 AM >>>
Can anyone provide me with information on obtaining C4d antibody for use on paraffin sections?  I found an article about an antibody from Biomedica but can't find where to purchase this antibody in the U.S.
  Thanks for any help you can give me.
  Rebecca Ruser