[Histonet] Wanted: Used Embedding Unit/Embedding Center

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Tue Oct 3 09:39:18 CDT 2006

Would you like to get rid of that old embedding unit that has been stored
under the bench since you got your new one five years ago?  I am not fussy
about brand or model, as long as you can verify that it is working
condition.  An older unit is ok.  (It's highly unlikely that you have one as
old as the one we are getting rid of. We bought it reconditioned, 20 years
ago.)  If you have one you would like to sell, please email me and provide
me with details and a price.

Paul Monfils
Core Research Laboratories
Providence, Rhode Island