[Histonet] FW: Ad for ARC Histology Supervisor

Henry, Charlene Charlene.Henry <@t> STJUDE.ORG
Mon Oct 2 10:40:43 CDT 2006

We have a Histology Supervisor position in our veterinary Histology Lab
just in case anyone is interested. St Jude Children's Research Hospital
is a great place to work.
Thanks,

Charlene Henry HT (ASCP), QIHC
Histology/Immunohistochemistry Section Head
Department of Pathology
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
901-495-3191
fax 901-495-3100