[Histonet] antibodies against phosphorylated proteins

Heike Grabsch H.I.Grabsch <@t> leeds.ac.uk
Wed May 31 11:25:30 CDT 2006

Thanks Andrea. The problem is that I have no control at all about
fixation of the tissues. I m aworking with human tissues from a
pathology archive.

Interestingly, you are talking about controls. Apart from negative
controls - it is difficult to identifiy a positive one, as this will
also be fixed tissue - or do you have a good suggestion for this?
Heike