[Histonet] Stent paper and Histonet connection

black blackmail <@t> intermail.co.za
Thu May 25 11:15:53 CDT 2006

To all Histonetters

I just thought I should mention. that the stent paper would never have come about, if it had not been for the connections made through Histonet. This is such a valuable tool for sharing of knowledge and technical skills, and for net working with colleagues world wide, using similar technology. For this paper to have become a reality, the connection was made via histonet, which resulted in travel to Ottawa from South Africa and visa versa, as well as a poster in Savannah, Georgia.

There are some extremely knowledgable people who regularly contribute to this network, to mention a few...Gayle Kallis, Chris V D Loos, John Kiernan etc.etc...and many more. WWe are very fortunate to have this technology at our disposal. Thanks to Histonet for keeping us all up to date!!

Keep it up
Melanie Black.