[Histonet] Microwave processors

MRI matthew.ibbs <@t> wco.pl
Fri May 26 05:23:20 CDT 2006

Dear All,

Our department has been trying to buy a microwave assissted tissue
processor for about a year, but one of the major stumbling blocks in
this process is that one of the pathologists in our department insists
that laboratories "in the west" (we're in Poland) are abandoning these
machines as they damage the blocks of tissue inside.  Is there any truth
in this?  Are there any unhappy microwave processor users on Histonet?
If so, I'd like to hear from you, explaining what the most common
problems are and what you've tried to solve them.  Also, I'd like to
hear from people who have positive things to say about these machines.

In either case, please make sure you include details of the make and
model of the processor in your reply.

Many thanks in advance.

Matt.

--