[Histonet] employment opportunity

Rice, Michael Michael.Rice <@t> holy-cross.com
Thu May 25 07:11:18 CDT 2006

Hi All,

I am searching for a full time histotechnologist for our hospital in Ft
Lauderdale (no alligators in the neighborhood). You must have ASCP and
be eligible for a Florida license. There is no state exam. We do about
10,000 surgical cases and are automated including Dako Autostainer. We
have 4 really great pathologists. It is a very low stress lab. We work
M-S with once every 3 week sat rotation. Benefits are excellent and the
beach is 10 minutes away and the nearest alligators for those who want
to visit them are about a half hour away. Give me a call at 954.776.3070
or e-mail at Michael.rice <@t> holy-cross.com

Michael Rice CT.HT(ASCP)

Supervisor Of Pathology

Holy Cross Hospital

Ft Lauderdale, Fl 33308

954.776.3070

Confidentiality Notice: Prepared in Anticipation of Litigation. Attorney-Client Privileged. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.