[Histonet] Part-time Histotech opening

Galiotto, Laura LGaliotto <@t> nch.org
Mon May 22 14:35:53 CDT 2006

I have two positions open, part-time M-F, and hourly on call ( to work every Saturday and if available as needed). Must be HT (ASCP). Interested parties can call me or complete an application on line at NCH.ORG

Laura Galiotto, HT (ASCP)
Histology Facilitator

Northwest Community Hospital
800 West Central Road
Arlington Heights, Il 60005
847-618-6190

This E-mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain information that is previleged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended soley for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you.  Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents.  Thank you.